It’s hard for many new players to learn small things in mobile legends. One of the few simple problems a player can face is to change the top 3 heroes in the game inside the epic lobby. It’s very important to select the top 3 heroes in higher ranks for better team coordination. Your top 3 heroes will be the ones that you are most comfortable playing and that you will be using in most of your matches. In higher ranks, players choose heroes based on their top 3 lists so that everyone can play their main or comfortable heroes. It will be hard for your team to choose heroes if you don’t pick the top 3 heroes or the major role you are showing to play. Don’t worry if you have a problem based on it, this guide will solve all of your problems.
Why Should You Change Your Top 3 Heroes?
There are a few reasons why you might want to change your top 3 heroes:
- To learn new heroes: When you want to try new heroes you can select in your top 3 heroes tier. If you want to improve your skills at Mobile Legends, it is important to learn to play a variety of heroes. This will give you more options when drafting a team and help you adapt to different team compositions.
- To stay up-to-date with the meta: The meta is the current trend of which heroes are strong and weak. It is important to change your top 3 heroes regularly to reflect the meta. This will help you to win more matches and to climb the ranks.
- To counter the enemy team: If you are playing against a team with a lot of crowd control, you may want to change your top 3 heroes to include heroes that are immune to crowd control. Or, if you are playing against a team with a lot of burst damage, you may want to change your top 3 heroes to include heroes that are tanky and have a lot of sustain. It will help draft for your team if they know what you are picking.
How to Choose the Best Heroes for Your Top 3
When choosing your top 3 heroes, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your playstyle: Choose heroes that you enjoy playing and that fit your playstyle. If you are an aggressive player, you may want to choose heroes who can deal a lot of damage and initiate team fights. If you are a more passive player, you may want to choose heroes that can support your team and tank damage.
- The meta: Consider the meta when choosing your top 3 heroes. However, don’t feel obligated to play heroes you don’t enjoy. It is better to play a hero that you are comfortable with than to play a meta hero that you don’t know how to play well.
- Your team composition: It is important to choose heroes that complement each other and that fill different roles on the team. You don’t want to have a team full of damage-dealing heroes or a team full of tanky heroes. You need a mix of heroes that can deal damage, tank damage, and support the team.
Example of a Good Top 3 Heroes
Here is an example of a good top 3 heroes:
- Fighter: Balmond
- Mage: Eudora
- Tank: Tigreal
These heroes are all versatile, easy to learn, and fun to play. They also complement each other well, as Balmond is a damage dealer, Eudora is a burst mage, and Tigreal is a tank.
How to Change Your Top 3 Heroes in Mobile Legends
To change your top 3 heroes in Mobile Legends, follow these steps:
Open the Mobile Legends app and log in to your account.
Tap on the Ranked button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You will see 3 blank circles below your profile icon. Click on it
Select the heroes that you want to set as your top 3.
Tap on the Confirm button to save your changes.
Tips for Changing Your Top 3 Heroes
Here are a few tips for changing your top 3 heroes:
- Experiment with different heroes: Try playing different heroes in practice mode and ranked matches. This will help you to find heroes that you enjoy playing and that you are good at.
- Watch professional players: Watch professional Mobile Legends players to see which heroes they are using and how they are playing them. This can give you some ideas on which heroes are strong and how to play them effectively.
- Read patch notes: Keep up with the latest Mobile Legends patch notes to see which heroes have been buffed or nerfed. This will help you to make informed decisions about which heroes to choose for your top 3.
Changing your top 3 heroes in Mobile Legends is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. When choosing your top 3 heroes, consider your playstyle, the meta, and your team composition. It would help if you also chose heroes that are versatile, easy to learn, and fun to play.