- Enchanted Talisman
- Holy Crystal (a must have for her combo)
- Arcane Boots (you have got enough cool down reduction on your set so go for damage instead)
- Oracle (or Astral Wand if you have the advantage)
- Fleeting Time (or Disaster Truncheon if the opponent’s team has a lot of magic damage dealers – don’t use Disaster Truncheon with Dominance Ice)
- Concentrated Energy (or Dominance Ice if you are having trouble staying alive because of physical damage dealers that relies on basic attacks)
- Be sure to at least have two units of frost when team clashing (the more the better)
- You can use the first skill even without any targets in order to get units of frost
- Aurora has a long range for her first and third skill, be sure to use that to your advantage
- The third skill does half the damage even for those just near the magic circle. Meaning it has a longer reach than your first skill, so feel free to use it when you are chasing someone. They will still get slowed (or frozen if you have four units of frost) even if the magic circle barely reaches them. It’s also helpful when you can’t use your first skill because there are obstacles between you and the target.
Tank Aurora Game Play and Build
Your job would be to provide CC when clashing. You can freeze multiple enemies at once with your skills (provided you have units of frost). Keep in mind that skills done to a frozen target will have additional magic damage. Yes, even the skills of your allies. So basically, the purpose of you being tanky is to provide CC, not to actually tank. Pretty much the same with Tank Ruby. Also, even with tanky items you still provide a decent enough damage.
– Demon’s Advent
– Tough Boots or Warrior Boots (I usually go with Tough Boots since your set already provides a lot of armor, but in the rare chance that the opponent’s team doesn’t have a magic damage dealer, go with Warrior Boots)
– Dominance Ice (Extra mana, nice stats on the armor, cooldown reduction, as well as lowering the attack speed of pesky fighters or marksmen. I usually throw this into my set even when not using an Aurora Tank)
– Oracle (cool down reduction again and defense)
-Immortality or Saint’s Refuge
-Heart of Steel
Aurora Battle Spell
For mages with low HP, Flicker is a must.
Aurora, born in a windstorm and with a great power of controlling ice and snow, is the queen of the northernmost land – Nost Gal, the dominator of the Frozen Sea and the Guardian of the Land of Dawn. Although they are all on this northernmost land, Aurora never had any interest in the conflicts between Franco and Bane. She was born powerful and extraordinary. As one of the four Guardians of the Land of Dawn, she undertakes all those responsibilities of protecting the world, protecting its border and ensuring its safety from the spacetime rifts and monsters. During a horrible plane fight, Aurora lost one arm, along with her guardian knight. After this experience, the young queen became solemn and cold, silent and full of sorrow. When she riding on the wind travels, there’s only snow and ice keeping her company.
Passive – Each time the skill is released, one unit of frost energy will be added to hero, when 4 units of frost energy is collected, the next skill damage will freeze the target. All skills can cause extra magic damage to the frozen target.
1st Skill – Fires forward a Frost Energy Missile, when it hits the enemy it will detonate and deal 240/280/320/360/400/440 pts of radial Magic Damage and slow enemies down.
2nd Skill – Deals 420/480/540/600/660/720 magic damage at specified target and causes target’s movement speed to drop 80%/80%/80%/80%/80%/80% for 1.5s.
3rd Skill – Summons a giant icy rock to bombard a designated target location, all enemy heroes hit will be slowed down and receive 800/1000/1200 pts of Magic Damage. Surrounding enemies of the target location where the rock lands also will be slowed down and receive 400/500/600 pts of Magic Damage.
Aurora World Rankers